Decluttering is the process whereby you decide whether the items in your space actually are clutter and if not, decide where they belong, and action that decision. It is proven that living in a cluttered space takes a lot of your precious time and money, but also takes away from your happiness and productivity. On a more emotional level, decluttering is helping in a process of letting go of the past and concentrating on the future. The process of decluttering will help you make a permanent change. It is easy to organize your belongings once we declutter your space! We understand that for some people decluttering might be a stressful, emotionally draining task, and a difficult decision to make. For that reason, we approach each client individually and patiently, making sure we get this step together to the benefit of a new, fresh start to your home and your life.
Book initial 30 minute telephone consultation: FREE!
- Empty out everything from kitchen and bathroom cabinets
- Throw away everything that is past due, or you are not using: according to an agreement with the owner
- Clean up, sanitize/disinfect pantry
- Wipe down/sanitize/disinfect inside all the cabinets
- Organize kitchen/bathroom cabinets to serve you in the most efficient way
- Declutter and organize closets, helping you get rid of the things you decide you don’t need anymore ( you can always donate to charity and claim a tax deduction)
- Clean and organize shoe racks and cabinets
- Clean, sanitize/disinfect bookshelves, living room cabinets, hallway cabinets.
- Minimum of 3 hour booking